Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #97 ~ 3 Trimmed Images

It's time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog and today sees the fabulous France setting our new challenge, here is what she has to say..


‘Don’t you just love all the details on Stampotique stamps? The best way to realize just how detailed they are is… by trimming them! And that’s our challenge this week: I’d like you to use (at least) 3 trimmed stamped images!
Up to you to use 3 times the same image or 3 different ones, to use them on a tag, a card, an altered object,…  I hope you find this as relaxing as I do!

Ps: sometimes you need to cheat a bit to get all the details. You can for instance cut off some details when trimming and make them visible again by stamping directly on your piece and sticking the trimmed image on top of the stamped image.’

Fab, fab challenge France! Here's my mini canvas..


Loved making this, special thanks to a very special lady called Tracey for sending me this gorgeous little blank canvas ♥

I had soooo much fun!


I love all the different textures and colours..



Stamps used: My Heart, Spider Wings and Fly Word

Many thanks for calling today and taking a look at my creation. Pop on over to the challenge blog to see lots more inspiration from the FABULOUS Design Team.. hope you can play along, remember each weeks challenges are open until the end of each month (Remember to add the challenge number along with your name to qualify) and two lucky entries will each win a $30 gift certificate to spend in Store.

Hope you can join in the fun. Good Luck for the draw.. Happy creating, Gez oxox


20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvas, great combination of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Gez, I love your crackled heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love! with the stamp combination, the texture, the lay out... luuuuurve it!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment within this...speaks volumes ;) Love the texture too
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the small and soft crackles on this heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo this is so pretty and looks very tactile my lovely, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous Gez, I really love the wings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an inspirational mini canvas, Gez! I like all the pieces'n'parts, but those wings are just over the moon! Super "answer" to this week's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful canvas, really like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adore this. Beautiful! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Gez is that the mini canvas I sent you? Cor you have altered it a treat - it's gorgeous.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this gez! I could see it hanging n my wall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gez... I don't have the words to say how much I love this. REALLY it is eye catching. I keep coming back to have another peek. xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this mini canvas, Gez! The crackled heart looks amazing with the webby wings! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a gorgeous canvas Gez - love the background tis stunning.....hope you're ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!! Just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow loving this - wish could do this sort of stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw your canvas during my holidays but had no time no comment, sorry... I miss words in english to express you how gorgeous it is !!!!! Just WOOOOW !!!! Have a nice week, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx