Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Ten Minute Tuesdays ~ challenge

I know it's Thursday.. I did make this on Tuesday, honest! I blogged a sneak peek & a reveal on the Challenge blog, and thought I would share the reveal on my blog too!

I did it!!! Well, after the 3rd attempt!!!! I took up Vicki's challenge {Ten Minute Tuesdays}


  harder than what you think!!


here's my tag..


Love, love, love working with these colours! I started with one of Tim Holtz's small Kraft tags and added some Picket Fence Tim Holtz Distress Paint with a dry brush.

I stamped one of the new sentiments from Stampotique Originals called Enjoy Today by Maria Sabina Raita (her stamps her the best!) I stamped the sentiment with Jet Black Archival Ink Pad from Ranger.

The tag was matted & layered using black cardstock and an off-cut of the gorgeous new paper from the Glitz Design Color Me Happy collection Stripe.

To finish off I stamped Dandelion Duo a couple of times, another new stamp from Stampotique Originals. Vicki can order any of the stamps for you and is awaiting delivery of the new designs.

The dandelions were given a coating of Glossy Accents (as you can see, as the photo was taken while it was still wet!)

A great challenge Vicki, perfect for during the school hols!! Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Gez oxox


8 comments:

  1. Love this would be a great one for me and the granddaughters to do over the Easter hols, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez this is beautiful thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez this is beautiful thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab tag Gez. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the paint brush stroke against the kraft tag-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous tag!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx