Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Ten Minute Tuesdays ~ Sneak Peek!

I am delighted to be sharing a piece I created for Vicki's {Ten Minute Tuesdays} challenge over on the Creative blog for A sprinkle of imagination.

I hope you can pop over & take a peek.. sorry, this has to be the worst sneak peek ever!! It was all wrapped up ready to be posted when I remembered I wanted a sneak peek pic!!!


Many thanks for calling. Have a great day! Gez oxox


2 comments:

  1. Yes that is a tease Gez . . . off to have a better look.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a tease! I've just had a lovely catch up (sorry it's been so long since I visited and commented) - love the jigsaw pieces below xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx