Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 2 May 2013

A sprinkle of imagination ~ Reveal!

Better late than never.. not quite sure where this week has disappeared too.. is it just me this happens too?

I am delighted to be sharing a project with you that I made using a large Tim Holtz tag, some scrummy stamps & inks.. for A sprinkle of imagination.

here's a sneak peek!


For the base I used one of the large manilla No.8 {tags}

I squirted a generous blob of shaving foam onto my Ranger non stick {craft sheet}

and added a few blobs of Dr Ph. Martin's {Bombay Indian Inks} in Magenta & Teal

then set about swishing the tag through the foam..


To finish the background I added a few flicks of the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, fine glitter paint to add some sparkle in {Paradise Pink}

The gorgeous flower stamp brand NEW from Stampotique Originals is called Dandelion Duo, it was stamped using Aged Mahogany {Distress Ink} pad and coloured with a Derwent Graphitint pencil in {Autumn Brown}, once dry I added blobs of {Glossy Accents} to each flower. I then stamped Jo Capper-Sandon's {Big Bee} stamp onto the background, coloured the body of each bee with Bombay Inks and added acetate wings.

The sentiment (Wildflower verse) is another new design along with {Mothloved} from {Stampotique Originals} Please note.. Vicki can order any Stampotique stamps simply drop her a line, if you can't see just what you are looking for..

I finished the tag by hand stitching around the outside edge and running the chevron {roller doodle} from Glitz Design down the right hand side using {Jet Black} Archival Ink.

Many thanks for calling today. You will find lots more inspiration from the Design Team over on the Creative Blog.

 Happy creating, Gez xoxo 

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Love the sentiment!! Hugs Juls xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gez this taga is gorgeous. I especially love the shaving foam background, must try that!
    Super bee's and Stammpotique lady.
    I won a prize from the Craft Stamper Magazine today, and Katy Fox sent me TWO ses of Dylusions stamps, Mischievous malcom and Monster Mash....I am giddy with delight!!
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh gorgeous, love that dandelion duo stamp, have it on order!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors! Love your tag! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag sweetie. I LOVE the marbled background and all the little details that bring the piece together so perfectly, brilliant job.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is amazing Gez! I love every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific tag Gez it really depicts the words. Hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag Gez, love the dimensional shiny dots and beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colors and expressions!


    Lori

    Foxglove Hollow

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really is a lovely tag Gez! I love the sentiment! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Gez, lovely to see you able to get some creative time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! Totally gorgeous Gez ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag, love the shaving foam background, beautiful colours and I love the flowers and Stampotique focal image too. The added stitching is gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Liking that shaving foam technique Gez. Sunj had better hold onto his can. tee hee

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the technique you used he he and your tag !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gez - thank you so so much for the message you just left on my blog. I am very relieved that that's how you feel as I have been concerned xxx onwards and upwards hey? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx