Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

If roses...


..grow in heaven,
Lord please pick a bunch for me,
Place them in my mother's arms
And tell her they're from me.

Tell her that I love her and miss her,
And when she turns to smile,
Place a kiss upon her cheek
And hold her for awhile.

Because remembering her is easy,
I do it every day,
But there's an ache within my heart
Because I am missing her today.
 
~♥~

A difficult day made a little easier by special friends out there in cyberspace.. 
 A special Thank YOU, to everyone that calls by my blog and takes the time to leave me a message,
I know I don't always manage to call back straight away, but I do always promise to call soon!

Today, would have been my Mum's birthday.. it's been a tough day..
There was pink snow in the cemetery today!
 Nature and the season's are always predominant when I call.. it takes my breathe away..

I am so grateful for the creativeness I share with so many of you, thank you for being YOU! xoxox


18 comments:

  1. Aw sorry it's been a hard day for you Gez, but that just shows how much you love your Mum. What beautiful pink 'snow' Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gez,
    I am thinking about you today.
    I am lucky to have my Mum here, but my Father died 8 years ago quite young at 67 so I know what you feel, it's so hard. Your lovely Memories will help you through and the place where she is "resting" looks so beautiful.
    God Bless.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about you Gez and know just how you are feeling, it's so hard. Sending you a big hug, Lindsay (((xxx)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gez, some days are just that - some days, but the other 364/5 are wonderful because we can be happy with our memories and smile.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gez! Thinking of you and hope that you got through the day ok! Time will change things but it will never be easy, just different - little comfort I know, but hang on in there! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful poem and photos. Thinking of you today. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry not been around much! Sending hugs on such a difficult day dear Gez.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. My mum and dad are both there so thanks for that picture. ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful poem and pink blossom. A special hug from me. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. a bit to late, but nevertheless, i'm sending you a huge hug.
    this is a beautiful blogpost, took my breathe away.
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been avoiding Blogland recently, so much going on. Just want to send you big hugs and lots of love.

    Alsways

    Seeilagh
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx