Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Stampotique Designer's Challenge 101 ~ Text

Stampotique Originals have got a brand NEW challenge for you today!

Our lovely & very talented hostess Sarinda has set the latest challenge.. here is what she has to say...

Sarinda here and I am hosting. I love using text in my work it is a fun way to get texture without a whole lot of work. With that I have a background tutorial for you to try. Click over to my blog Aggregate Memories. Wishing you a very creative and inspiring day.

Great challenge Sarinda! My daughter is home for a couple of days recouperating and we are into watching The Hobbit movie.. with that in mind I've made my own front door!! Hope you like it...


 Stamps used: My small Heart & Daisy, Daisy

My door started life as a plain white chipboard Gothic Arch from Tando Creative, you can find a list of stockists HERE.

It's covered in gorgeous paper which was a digi freebie from the gorgeous Mandy and over stamped with Jo Capper-Sandon's gorgeous Daisy stamp.

The little arch is also from Tando and covered with a gorgeous piece of French text.. the door handle is a little press stud.

I really love my little door and might just have to add it to the front of a journal!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. please pop on over to the Challenge blog to see lots of gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. Hope you can join us, we would be delighted to call..

  Happy creating, Gez oxox

14 comments:

  1. this is adorable. wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh gorgeous door Gez, I agree it would look amazing on the front of a journal!! Enjoy your girlie time sweetie.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Gez, enjoy the rest of Rachel's visit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. any hobbit would love this as front door ;)

    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Gez! I love the arch shape and texture. Enjoy the movie and I hope your daughter is feeling better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adding that to the front of a journal is a fantastic idea. I've got some of those arches..... mind working overtime but time is one thing that isn't on my side right now but hopefully I'll store it for when I can :-) Thanks heaps again for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely Arch !! Have a nice week Gez, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly lovely and will make a great journal cover! Hope you enjoyed your together time with Rachel! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love it Gez, great idea to use it on the front of your journal.
    Hope Rachel is feeling better. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwh Gez thanks for all your kind words... I love that movie and good times with the kids. xoxo
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is brilliant Gez, and it definitely needs to go somewhere where it will be seen. Hope Rachel is feeling better (being poorly isn't good but it's always nice to have them home) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply smashing! It would be awesome on the front of a journal!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx