Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 26 May 2013

Shabby vintage ~ sneak peek, a sorry! oh, and some bed bugs..!!!

What a week or two.. I finally feel like I'm coming out at the other side!!

I got a distraught phone call from a poorly daughter of mine, miles & miles away from home.. I can't think of anything worse when all you want is a hug off your Mum.... I know I've wished for one time & time again!!

Cutting a long story short, my daughter has been home this last week recovering from a nasty infection that of course, went straight to her chest, oh the timing....... right in the middle of her exams!!

She was well enough to be packed back off to Uni on Friday and now I am looking forward to catching up with everyone's creations.... sorry, for being absent! Hoping, to pick up the pace again soon.. Sorry to everyone too that I was hoping to meet up with at Port Sunlight.. another time??

Today, I am delighted to be sharing a tag creation with you over on the ASOI Creative blog.. here's a little sneak peek!



Hope you can pop over.. have a great weekend!

Nearly forgot, a photo to share... I woke up the other day and found some.. of these!!! in my bed!! Oh, happy days...!! ... Roll ON the summer hols ♥



 I hope the sun is shining wherever you are, happy creating, Gez oxox

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation. Hope your daughter feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez, love your tag! Great those bright colours. Hope your daughter gets well soon. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tag Gez, lovely Summer colours. I'm so glad Rachel was well enough to go back to Uni (she'll be back again soon for the holidays :-) Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your daughter is ok now - being poorly away from Mom is horrible. Gorgeous tag Gez, what a stunner! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little bugs you have there!!
    Love the tag, gorgeous colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... love your bed bugs, that looks very cozy. And the tag is awesome!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag, I don't mind that type of bed bug! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the news, the funny photo of your bed bugs LOL :), and for your tag that looks wonderful !! Happy week, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tag Gez, glad your daughter is feeling better and love your Bed bugs! Stop by my blog sometime soon, I would love to see your face. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx