Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 27 May 2013

Shabby vintage tag

I was delighted to share a tag with you over on the ASOI Creative blog yesterday and now I can share my tag with you here on my blog!


Lots of inky goodness went into making my tag, it's good for the creative muse!


I started with a plain No.8 Ranger manila tag and a couple of Distress ink to create the background.. (I must remember to take along the wayy pics.. being a midnight crafter the light is always poor!)

I stamped Midge onto vintage paper using jet black Archival ink. Used some scraps of music and patterned paper for the background and embellishments and machine stitched around the edges..

I then added some acrylic paint to help bond the different elements and used one of my most favourite, favourite stamps from Stampotique Originals..  Honeycomb background (8116) Here I swiped the stamp with a gold  Ranger Paint Dabber to add texture, making sure I cleaned the stamp as quickly as possible..

Thank you for calling today and stopping to look at my tag.. wishing everyone a lovely week.

 Happy creating, Gez oxox 


9 comments:

  1. Great tag, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh lurvley tag Gez, love the brights and the sewing is fabulous

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, love the colors and the background and stitching are great! groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Gez, love the bright lovely colours. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Gez, loving that little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Gez! Love those colours too! Glad Rachel is better! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All is really gorgeous on this tag, I love it Gez !! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh I Love this!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours, lovely tag ! Corrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx