Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #100!

Yeah! Many CONGRATUALTIONS! Stampotique!!

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week and it's a very special challenge... number 100!

This week our lovely hostess Kim has got the BEST challenge ever.. 


Happy Hump Day!  Thanks for stopping by this week and checking out what our challenge is here, we hope to see you playing along!

This is Kim here and I'm excited to get to hostess this week as it's our 100th challenge.  This week is super easy for you all-ANYTHING GOES.  I find myself creating a lot for the wonderful design teams I'm a part of but once in awhile I just like to play a bit and create for no reason at all other than to participate in some of my favorite color, sketch or theme challenges.


I couldn't resist joining in the fun this week.. my first entry was when I became a member of the Design Team.. back on Challenge 24.. I had to go back to check... here's to the next 100! Stampotique!

 Stamps used: Twinkie & Splatter Long

I've used one of the very durable Artist Trading Cards & also, some bunting from Tando Creative Ltd, you can find a list of stockists on their home page.

Hope you can join in the fun over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge, lets make this a bumper week!

  Happy creating, Gez xx

22 comments:

  1. Always such colour :) Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous... Love it !!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Gez. Sorry i missed you at Port Sunlight, hope you enjoyed it.
    Gorgeous creation today from you, I love Twinkle and like the Hat he has. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Gez. Sorry i missed you at Port Sunlight, hope you enjoyed it.
    Gorgeous creation today from you, I love Twinkle and like the Hat he has. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours Gez. Sad not to see you at Port Sunlight on Saturday...hope you're okay. Lindsay x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun, fun Gez! xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez lovely colours used on that ATC have you inked them on seperately or is it just one ink pad iykwim?

    The colours work gorgeously whatever they are. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Gez - wish I could do stuff like this xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, the colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so much fun and such fab colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Gez. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Twinkie, so love this, Gez! That banner just says celebrate to me, so it's perfect for the occasion of Stampotique Originals' 100th challenge! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card, really love the look of it! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with this, love the bright colors you used and the banner-just too stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Gez, I love your atc (and Twinkie of course) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colours Gez, wishing you a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning and so nice and colourful! Love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the colours, it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx