Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #99 ~ .. in the summer time

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week sees the turn of the fabulous Carol setting the theme.. in the summer time..

I've made a card for this weeks challenge.. thinking of my daughter being home for the summer time and mulling about in the cool evenings..

 .. here is my card..
 Stamps used: 
Jasmin

What a lovely challenge!

I stamped Jasmin onto plain white cardstock and coloured her using Copic pens.. the background was created using Distress Inks.

I hope you can join in the fun over at the Challenge blog. You do not need to use Stampotique stamps to enter the challenge, remembering each weeks challenge is open for the whole month.

Have fun! Happy creating, Gez xx



                 

17 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez This is great...Love your colors.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez - is America the only place you can get these stamps? I just clicked on your link for Jasmin and it took me to a site with dollars on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane.. I left a comment on your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome! love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what a gorgeous card sweetie, I love it. The background is superb, what a fab stamp.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card Gez !! I love the great and very smart contrast between your lovely background and the central image that really pops !!! And I love these stamps too ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got your message - thanks heaps for visiting my blog AND commenting - I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Gez, wishing you two many long summer evenings together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really is beautiful Gez, enjoy your Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all the details Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinterest won't let me pin this image. Is this how you've put your settings or just pinterest messing me about? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diane, I am really sorry, I don't allow my creations to be pinned to Pinterest.. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THEIR COPYRIGHT POLICY BEING AN OPT IN THING.... sooooo sorry!

    Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I appear to have inadvertently caused you annoyance, I'm sorry about that. I'm not sure that I know what you mean but I can look into that. Please don't feel that an explanation is necessary as I don't want to detract from your project x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dreamy fun peace and its lovely when our children comeback home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gez that is simply beautiful! Thanx for sharing. :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx