Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Ten Minute Tuesday challenge..

I really appreciate making time for myself to paint.. even if it is only for 10 mins! 

Great challenge, Vicki!

  Here is what I got up to in my 10 minutes last Tuesday! 
No such luck this week with the school holidays!!


I LOVE working with vibrant colours they make my muse sing!

The gorgeous musical paper is Tim Holtz District Market Tissue Wrap ~ Composer
I love how you can see the background through the tissue.. lushness..

I hope you can make 10 minutes to do something 'just for you' today!

Happy creating, Gez oxox


4 comments:

  1. So vibrant and luscious but I love the little bit of green. Might have a go at this.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo lovely colours and I'll try getting inky in a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW and all in only 10 minutes!!

    Great job.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page Gez, I agree with you love the way you can see the background through the tissue and the vibrant inky background. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx