Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 24 June 2013

5 more sleeps....

EEeeeek!!!!! I am so proud to announce I am to be one of the demonstrators at the Craft Range Summer event on the 29th June..


This is my first time demo-ing! Soooooooo!!!!! I have one or two nerves!!!!!

but I am SO, SO EXCITED!

Please join us if you get the chance, they are always fabulous events,
I've heard today the lovely Kirsty Wiseman will be joining us!

 Hoping I might be able to sneak some sneak peeks onto my blog to you before the weekend,
 better dash, I'm just a bit busy!!

oxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. congrats!! It sounds fun!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabby news Gez.....go girl ;) Good luck.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love it Gez! Lots of lovely people to talk craft stuff with...its fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, but most of all, just enjoy the day and have fun

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! Hope to pop in! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous news for you, I'm sure you will enjoy and that all things will be perfect !! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great day demo-ing - you'll enjoy every moment, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx