Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 30 June 2013

A Grand Day Out!

What can I say! I don't think I can put into words, the thanks & gratitude I feel for the Craft Range & their lovely staff, they made me & my daughter so welcome yesterday and espcially the lovely, lovely people that stopped a while and visited my table and for their lovely, lovely comments. Thank YOU xxxxxx

I am still WALKING ON AIR this morning.

It was lovely to have some very special visitors, dear crafty blog friends that mean so much too me, knowing they were hoping to try and make the day, and their belief in me kept me going!

I got special hugs off 4 very special ladies... how lucky am I!! *sighs*

The Craft Range summer events are always very good and I was aware that there was no way I wanted to let the side down. I was lucky enough to spent the entire day in the company of some very talented people who were demonstrating, I could have watched you all, all day.xx

I made some new friends too and I am so looking forward to getting to know you all better and meeting up again soon.

My daughter managed to get a couple of photographs yesterday that I can share with you but was kept that busy that she didn't get much chance too get many. Rachel very kindly sorted out the display board behind my desk which gave me chance to set up, luckily my dear friend Michelle arrived a little later than me so that allowed me to spread out for a while!!!! I conquered a lot of firsts yesterday, hopefully, next time I won't feel half as nervous, she says!!!!!

 Here is my board so skillfully put together ♥


 Sorry for the blurdiness!!


First demo of the day, I had the most fabulous lady sit down and spend some time with me, we had a lovely conversation :-)


I can assure you my desk didn't stay that neat & tidy for too long!!!!

(don't you just love my pink gloves!!!) hehe... there was a reason! ;-)


A few of my samples... using the fabulous Dylusions Stamps


The Gelli plate in action!

The day was over ALL TOO QUICKLY!

I had a lovely warm bath in the evening & a glass of white wine, so pleased to find a bottle in the fridge!

(hehe.. not sure who planted the wine idea in my head!! But she had some lovely sweets in her car!! ;-)

... and one last photo.. espcially for my gorgeous friend Tracey

-da da!!!!!


Warm woolly pully, pj's & NOT A DROP a paint in sight!!!!!!

hehe!

I rounded the day with a little journal spilling, tis good for the soul!


I am ever so grateful for the lovely text messages & emails from very special friends, love you all so much.xxxxx

(I laughed out loud when I found one special message, thanks Dawn!!!!! You ROCK girl ;-)

I've had so many lovely comments & likes on Facebook & Instagram
I AM BLOWN AWAY!

Thank you xxxxxxx

♥♥♥


P.S.. I am not sure what is happening on the 1st July, Google Reader is coming to an end, what is a girl to do! Catching up with everyone over the summer was at the top of my to-do list, my apologies to everyone also if my followers list disappears tomorrow, I have been thrilled that so many people like my artwork & wish to follow my journey through my blog, I also apologise if I disappear from your list too... I only HOPE Google is very happy with itself and all the upset it's causing, because it doesn't feel Google Reader is worth the effort, nice one guys!! (Rant over!!)

I've got some unpacking & putting away to do!!! (What was I saying, about one last photo..!!)




 Where are the cleaning & tidying up fairies when you need them..!!!


  Nooooooo........................ anyone got a spare wand!


Thank you for stopping by & taking the time to share my lovely memories of a fantastic day, sorry to have missed one or two of you yesterday, and to far away friends, next time??

Love & huge hugs Gez oxox



19 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous day for you and your daughter! Love that background board and those pink gloves are a hoot! Thanks for sharing your special day and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a fab day, I know you was looking forward to it and also you were apprehensive, but it all looked like it's worked out brilliantly!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time, your samples were fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad u had a gr8 day!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing what sounds like a grand day out Gez! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a super weekend, and loads of fab photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe Gez, delighted you had a fab day sweetie, LOVE the pink gloves tee hee. Ha ha ha ha ha ref the text, hope it helped my lovely, it was how I got myself through presentations at uni many moons ago lmao!!
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you to bits Dawn, you are one very special lady just like your sis ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone, wish you could have ALL been there, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo if you are anything like me you will be buzzing for days darling hahaha!!!!! So many firsts for you and you DID IT!!!!! Your samples were fantastic and I know you were. So...when are you doing it all over again??? So proud of you, HUGS xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a fabulous weekend sharing your creativity. So happy for your success!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Gez! I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! It was great to see you and I can't wait to give some of your ideas a go! (Lovely to meet Rachel too!) Can see why you wore your pink gloves - great nails!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you had a great time Gez. Would love to have been there and you know I would have been if I lived nearer!!!
    Hugs
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a brilliant day Gez...glad it went well..
    I didn't know google reader was disappearing..
    Take care.
    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't end up making it Gez, as life got in the way. I'm so glad that you had a fabbo day though x

    I've now finally got the Jasmine stamp by Jo Capper Sanderson, as inspired by you. I only hope I can do it justice. I'm picturing a canvas with embroidered flowers and grasses and perhaps a lovely big stencilled sun and Jasmine contemplating life in amongst it all. I too think it will be a great pressie for my daughter x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't end up making it Gez, as life got in the way. I'm so glad that you had a fabbo day though x

    I've now finally got the Jasmine stamp by Jo Capper Sanderson, as inspired by you. I only hope I can do it justice. I'm picturing a canvas with embroidered flowers and grasses and perhaps a lovely big stencilled sun and Jasmine contemplating life in amongst it all. I too think it will be a great pressie for my daughter x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I knew you'd do it and glad the nails lived to tell the tale too. ♥

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx