Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ #105 Anything but a card!

Hi, good morning, it's time for a brand NEW challenge over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.

This week our lovely & very talented hostess Nellie wants to see your creative side and make something other than a card..

“When I participate in challenges, escpecially when I’m short of time, I tend to make cards. They are usually a quick and easy thing to make. So this week I challenge you (and myself) to make ANYTHING BUT A CARD for the Stampotique designer’s challenge. I made  a double journalpage in my little artjournal. I’m very curious to see what you come up with!

Great challenge Neliie!

  My tag ♥

I made a simple painty background using acrylic paints and coloured the images using watercolour paints. 

Hope you can join in the fun! Remembering, the challenge will stay open until the end of the month & any stamps may be used. Two random lucky winners will each win a $30 gift certificate to spend In store, how lucky is that! Don't forget to add the challenge number along with your name when you play along. Good Luck!

  Happy creating, Gez

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Loving the bright colours!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your 'simple painty background', such lush culors! makes the birds pop!!

    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag Gez it's delightful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheery tag, Gez! Those background colors really make the images bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a gorgeous tag Gez, I love those bright colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combo, love the birdy stack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this tag... that background is so cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bird at the top looks so pleased with himself Gez haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag made me smile! Wonderful idea and I love the colours Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about it - the colours, composition, the fab stamping ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gez this is amazing. Full of summer fun and colors. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx