Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Zumba anyone??

Remember, my 10 minute Tuesday project, I shared with you last week..?


... it has evolved! 

Here's a little sneak peek, details over on the Creative blog!



This was sooooooo much fun to create! Wish I felt like dancing this morning..!!

Many, many thanks for everyone's heartfelt comments, messages & emails last week.. I am slowly picking myself back up again, I say  s l o w l y, as I'm suffering from tonsilitis and can't get warm, in this weather!!!

  Thank you for calling, hugs Gez oxox

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gez
    I thought you were reading my mind this morning....I am just off to my local Zumba class!!

    Great project.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby!!! Love the zingy colours!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely peek Gez, sorry to hear about the tonsillitis though, hope you get better soon. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving this one, such wonderful dancing colors!! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, here's hoping your back to yourself again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and make cash for every visitor to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx