Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 7 June 2013

Zumba REVEAL!

Good morning! I am delighted to share an art journal page with you today, I shared a little sneak peek on my blog the other day.. totally inspired by my newest venture to get fit!

This lil guy {Jammin} is me... each and every Wednesday afternoon.. (not this week though as I'm struggling with tonsilitis :( I can be found in the local gym!

Yes, I've joined in the Zumba craze... strange I can do the feet bit or the top half bit... but try and put them both together!!!!!

I'm NOT giving up, I WILL get it one day so I tend to dance like no one is watching..



My page is completed in one of the gorgeous (Moleskine} journals available in the shop over at a sprinkle of imagination.. I have used acrylic paints and oil pastels for the background and add some {Composer} tissue paper to the background.. I love how it just blended right into the background..

Jammin from {Stampotique Originals}was stamped onto white cardstock and coloured using {Inktense} and {Graphitint} pencils and water to activate the colours.. the spotty washi tape is one of my favourites from K&Co called Black dots.

Thank you for calling and remember anything is possible if you just believe..


Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

I am heading off to the coast tomorrow to soak up some lovely sea air..  I am so badly in need!! Have a great weekend whatever your plans. Gez oxox

10 comments:

  1. Jammin comes to life with those lovely vibrant colours and music to dance to. Hope you have a lovely weekend and feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Gez, so vibrant and cheerful, fab work sweetie.
    Ha ha ha ha I would be tripping over my feet with the Zumba thing, good on you for going for it tho, it WILL click!!
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you well Gez and I love your journal page.

    You must be very nifty with those scissors I thought you had stamped Jammin straight onto the page rather than card and cut him/her out.

    Enjoy the seaside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are soon feeling better Gez. I know what you mean about co-ordination I had the same problem when I went to Zumba!
    Gorgeous page,lovely bright colours and great quote. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you feel better soon, the page is gorgeous! Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't realy have to tell you how much I love this. Have a great birthday at the coast Gez.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you will get better quickly ! This page is really fab and ha ha, it made me smile !! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big smile :-)))))))))))) this is awesome Gez and what a stunning colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he, this is really fun!!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx