Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 8 July 2013

Art Journaling Calendar challenge ~ July

Wheeeee..!! It's far too long since I last played along with the art journaling calendar challenge over at The Kathryn Wheel. Thank YOU Kate for a lovely welcome back!

I've decided to complete my pages in my Dylusions Creative journal.. I love the size of the journal pages and of course, it's already bound.

Goodness, I am out of practice at cutting little squares!!!!!! I am embracing my wonkiness & carrying on regardless.. I do LOVE looking back at my old calendar pages & that's one of the main reasons I want to start again, having 3 gorgeous children, well, my oldest is 19 now, they all have plenty of adventures going on & I want to make sure I capture those precious moments... so here I am again!

 my July 2013 pages..

Can I find my alphabet stamp set.. lol, no!!! hehe.. I did find some numbers tho!

Just had to include some stamps from Stampotique Originals ...my favourite stamp company.

Love little Birdy up at the top of my page by France Papillon, isn't he just the cutest! He's looking down on the Cityscape & planning his hols! ;-))

Just had to include a little friend for him.. Upward Bound by Maria Sabina Raita

My very own fur baby 'Smudge' is 2 years old this month so she just had to be included.. I have used one of the Line Up cats by Kira Nichols

I am excited to be playing along again & look forward to visiting others also journaling along with the challenge, I hope July is a wonderful month for everyone.

 Happy creating, Gez oxox


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic calendar page sweetie I miss doing this too and intend to start again in January...already have a book lined up :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a gorgeous page Gez, I'm adoring your background, so very fun and cheerful too. I've been soooooo tempted to play with this challenge, maybe 2014 will b my year to play too!!
    Huge huggles x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific - Something to think about !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful calendar page Gez, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx