Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 27 July 2013

BLOG BREAK...

It's official! 
But I will be unofficially still around! ;-))

Schools out for summer... and we are off on our hols!


I have blog posts scheduled for during my break & I'm hoping for some serious blog hopping.. via, my iPad. I have been tardy... it's been a difficult 6 months and I desperately need to re-charge my batteries..

Wishing you all a WONDERFUL summer... see you in September.

  Happy creating, Gez oxox


18 comments:

  1. Have a FABULOUS time darling and see you when you get back xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, recharging your batteries!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good summer Gez, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe have fun sweetie, hope you all have a fabulous time.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your summer holidays, relax and have some fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantastic summer break Gez take care Polly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. x ♥ x Enjoy your summer Gez you deserve it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care during your short summer break Gez. Also, take some well-deserved rest time if you can !... Big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your summer and have a wonderful holiday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog, Gez! I find that taking needed R+R is one of the most self-nurturing things I do for myself. Enjoy this much-needed time! xx T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a fab Summer Gez and enjoy your hols xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is stunning, hope you have a fabulous summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow fabulous piece!
    enjoy your summer!
    groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you all have a lovely summer together whatever yours plans.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy your holidays! See you soon! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great summer, Gez - enjoy time with your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab sentiment - so affirmative and inspiring. This is beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx