Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 26 July 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ Creature Comforts

Today, it's the turn of Nat over at Kool Kitty Musings to set the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers.

Nat's dare is to include some 'creature comforts' to your card.. to include a pet..

Here is my card..

 Stamps used: Kitty & Picket Fence

I love this card!! It's not for everyone and I cringe when I see my messy cards against the gorgeous, clean & classy cards from the rest of the Team.. now you know why I have been missing!! hehe..

If you are looking for the stamps I've used here in the UK then look no further than A sprinkle of imagination, Vicki & Chris have a lovely large selection of Stampotique stamps and can order any direct for you which aren't shown on their site.

I've used acrylic paints for the background and stamped the images using Jet Black Archival Ink from Ranger. I decided I wanted to add my own sentiment and used a Sakura Pigma Micron 05 Pen ideal for your craft projects.

Hope you can join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers. Wishing you a great weekend.

 Happy creating, Gez oxox

8 comments:

  1. I love it Gez. Those colours are so bright and funky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Gez, this is fab. My kind of card sweetie, all painty and splatty and lots of fun.
    Huge huggles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I love your 'messy' card sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diggin' the background Gez and the colours. Another cat - it's purrrrfect!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art work is outstanding. The colors you're combining are beautiful and the composition of each card/tag is beautiful. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the backgrond!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card too Gez !!! Not so "messy"... just so beautiful ! And I love this little cat walking, I don't have.... yet LOL! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx