Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 19 July 2013

Daring Cardmakers Painty challenge

It's good to be back! The Daring Cardmakers have got a lovely dare for you this week and it's right up my street!!

Leo would like to see your painty background... here's mine..



Lots of swooshing about and splattering... what could make a girl happier!


Hope you can join in the fun and see what inspiration the rest of the Team have to share with you HERE!

 Wishing you a great weekend, Gez



10 comments:

  1. ooo gorgeous colours, love it sweetie, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is really fab

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Gez. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous sweetie, your personal style is evolving beautifully.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Gez, I love your backgroud !! Big hugs, Coco XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply wonderful painty background and that heart is stunning Gez :D
    Thank you for your wonderful comment, you made my day :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the effects on the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx