Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Fly! tag

I'm sneaking in very last minute here and playing along with the Bloggers Challenge .. things with wings! Sorry, it's been a while since I last played, I am looking forward to getting back into more challenges..

I've had my idea in mind all week... it's been finding the  time!!!

I've made a tag! So, I am also linking my creation to the latest challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.. Tag, You're it!



The background was created using acrylic paints and a dry brush. All the stamps used are available from A sprinkle of imagination here in the UK if you are looking for a stockist.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Happy creating, Gez oxox


6 comments:

  1. love the acrylic paint streaks across here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and perfect image to go with the Fly word.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Gez, love both your selection of stamps and your paints, you've rocked the challenge !! I hope I will have time to do it too ! :) Hugs from Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that dry brush effect with the paint.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Gez! The words at the bottom bring back a few memories too! Your painted background is perfect! Having trouble finding time to craft or blog as my grandaughter has gone home but we now have both grandsons staying, they don't see each other very often and just seem to set each other off with giggles - phew!!!! The youngest has quite a short attention span so difficult to occupy him! Ho! Hum! (We are enjoying it--really!!) Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx