Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #107 Recycle

Time for another great challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge

This week our lovely hostess Samantha Read has chosen a fab theme for us! and it's right up my street Sam, thank you!

Here is what Sam says..

I dislike throwing anything away that 'might come in handy one day' so I have a corner of my art room filled with bits and bobs to be recycled. For this weeks challenge I'm inviting you to recycle something, I've chosen an empty glass jar and turned it in to a hanging candle holder for the garden, now all I need is some nice warm evenings . . .fingers crossed!

Hehe.. we definately NEED some sunshine in the UK!

Like Sam, I really don't like throwing anything away if I think it can be recycled and probably look at things differently to the rest of my family!! I am always checking through the recycling before recycling day!!

I received a couple of new t-shirts for my birthday and was thrilled with the tags as well as the tops! Knowing Sam's challenge was coming up I knew they would be perfect! All I had to do was to remember that 'safe' place I'd put them in while demo-ing & getting samples ready seem to take over my every waking minute!!!!!

I found them again, just in the nick of time! ;-)



Lovely thick card & just look at the cord!! Yummy.....

Here is my altered/recycled tag!

 
Stamp used: Bubble Bath

Yess, it's bathtime for bunnies! Isn't he just the cutest!

He is one of the very talented Maria Sabina Raita designs. I just love how he is peeping over the bath, that's just me when the water is too hot!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope you can join in with the latest challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog, remember each weeks challenge is open to all stamps & the challenges stop open until the end of each month, if you follow the rules you could find yourself being one of two random winners each winning a $30 gift certificate to spend in Store.

Happy creating, Gez oxox

16 comments:

  1. Aaw he is very cute...love the blue background too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome! I used to collect clothing tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute recycling!
    I've just been catching up on your weekend, sounds like you had a terrific time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow it looks great, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous tag sweetie, I LOVE it. All the more special cos it's recycled too hey. Fab job my lovely.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag Gez. Did you gesso the tag first to stop the wording coming through on your design or did you cover the label with paper first?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable recycling project, Gez! Love those bubbly bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha love this - I had never even thought of saving tags from stuff I bought brill idea and this is just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! gotta love tags ;)

    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo cute Gez, wonderful recycling :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That;s lovely Gez and very funny because I had planned to do this challenge too (although other things got in the way) and I was going to use the exact same chord from a pair of jeans I bought!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! I keep my M&S tags too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gez... I am in love with this. xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, love it !!! Happy week-end, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great clothes tags - and of course they went in the stash - how could anybody do anything else?! Sweet, sweet image, and I love the texture in your background as well as those fab dimensional bubbles and hearts!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx