Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #109 Clean & Simple

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week I am delighted to be your hostess, always a thrill! 

I thought it would be nice to stir things up a bit... step out of our comfort zones just for a little while! So this week I challenge you to make something a little cleaner and a little simpler than your normal style.. can't wait to see what you come up with!

                                         Stamps used: Line Up, Loving you & Tree

I made a bookmark using plain white cardstock. I stamped the tree onto scrap paper then onto the bookmark so it wasn't quite as strong an image, the two cats were stamped onto painty scrap paper, cut out & added to the bookmark.

To finish I added one of Maria Sabina Raita's fabulous sentiments & sooooo feel for the bigger cat!!!

These stamps can be purchased from A sprinkle of imagination and The Stamp Attic, here in the UK

Thank you for calling. I hope you can join in the fun over at the Challenge Blog the Design Team have been busy and have created lots of inspiration to share with you. 

Please remember each challenge is open for the whole of the month & to any stamps! Follow the simple rules & you could be one of two lucky random winners each winning a $30 gift certificate to spend in Store.


 Good luck, Gez 




12 comments:

  1. Oh Gez i love the cats how cute I love C&S (not that I manage it lol)as well such a stylish card Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love CAS and your fab bookmark, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark sweetie, I love the composition and CAS style, fab job my lovely.
    Lol, poor kitty's gonna have a headache!!!!!!!!
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bookmark and challenge. I adore line up so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee hee what a fun card Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love your C&S card Gez and the humour within LOL Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was such a welcome challenge Gez, thank you for that! cute card!

    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehehehe - great card!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love this - two fabulous characters!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee, perfect little characters with the sentiment - great expressions on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha just adore this!!! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So simple but the content is ADORABLEEEEE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx