Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

August calendar pages..

Time flies when you're having fun! ...................................................


Really thought I'd shared my calendar pages!!

Inspired by our evening walks during the school hols.............


I hope everyone is having a fabulous August................. not quite sure what's happened to all the nice weather!!

I am linking my post over to Kate's fabulous calendar challenge over at The Kathyrn Wheel.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Happy creating, Gez oxox 


8 comments:

  1. Lovely page! Those mushrooms are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, your artwork is so lovely! I adore the soothing blues + greens and butterflies, too. xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez, Wow, I love the colors used on these pages. Makes me want to drift away......gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very peaceful feeling calendar, love how the colours blend together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Gez love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those red splodges Gez. wonderful pages and yes bring back the sunshine please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, gorgeous water colours, sooooooo relaxing. Fab page sweetie, I love the colour pops too, superb.
    Huge huggles x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx