Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 2 August 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ Colour challenge

The start of a brand new month sees a new colour challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers.

Our lovely hostess Svenja has picked a hot and fruity combo to dare us with this month :-)

Lemons and limes... oranges and pink grapefruit.. sounds like the perfect breakfast!!

Here is my card for the latest dare..
 Stamp used: Carol's Flower, small

The background paper is a gelli print and so are the flowers. For the gorgeous flower centres I have used some of the Prima Say It In Crystals Rounds. Gotta love these ♥

A quick and simple card from me this week as I'm not around! Hope you can join in the fun! The Design Team have come up with some gorgeous inspiration to share with you.

Hoping this post schedule's on time! By the time you are reading this I shall be on the ice....... at least I HOPE SO!!!! and not sat in A&E!

  Have a great weekend, happy creating, Gez oxox

8 comments:

  1. This is the perfect summertime card (adore the color scheme!). And, the "Hug Enclosed" is the frosting on the cupcake! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flowers are gorgeous. I'm loving your gelli plate adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie, I love the way you have used your fab gelli prints.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card Gez hope you're smiling x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super, what a fabby card, Hope alls well, Im such a hopeless blogger these days!!! Sending Big Hugs your way, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Gez, I really like your gelli plate background, just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo so that is what you can do once the gelli plate has been mastered haha.

    Thanks Gez for all your help. That card is superb.

    x

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx