Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 16 August 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ Colours of the Sea

It's time for a brand NEW dare over at the Daring Cardmakers and I am DELIGHTED to be your hostess for this week..

My dare for you this week is to include aqua's, blues.... greens... .... the 'colours of the sea' into your artwork.


Here is my card..


               I just love this sentiment.... Fancy fishes and birthday wishes! Isn't it great!

I've teamed the sentiment up with Smumanha and Octopet to make a great card. The acrylic background was coated with sealer to look like water and a little sparkle was added to the Seaweed.


(All stamps available from.. A sprinkle of imagination .. in the UK.)

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. Hope you can join us over at the Daring Cardmakers this week.

   Happy creating, Gez oxoxo

~♥~

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Gez, and a wonderful dare for this week - will try and join in x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thats a daring card its fab Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun + daring... I adore it, Gez! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gez, I LOVE those stamps!!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez, all your last makes are utterly awesome, and this card does not make exception !!! Your work is absolutely fantastic, I really LOVE ALL ! :D That's a true pleasure to come and see all the details each time. Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab quote, fab colours, fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the sentiment!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love your style Gez Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Gez, and this was a fab challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx