Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 24 August 2013

Daring Cardmakers ~ Just Beachy!

It's time for a brand new dare over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog and I am also delighted to be linking my card to the current challenge theme over at Crafty Individuals.

This week its the turn of Kathy to set the latest dare. Here is what she has to say..

  Life's a Beach!

I'm hoping that you'll be just as inspired by my challenge - we're staying at the seaside for another week, but this time, instead of working with seaside hues I'd really like your cards to feature some Beach Paraphernalia; deckchairs, parasols, swimwear, flip-flops, buckets and spades, surfboards and sun-cream....the list of possibilities goes on, and on...


Fab dare Kathy! Here is my card..


I love these stamps from Crafty Individuals. I've had them a couple of years now and always love getting to stamp with them. This card is similar to something I made a while ago, these stamps are always so versatile! I love making little scenes with them.

I would also like to link my card to the August monthly challenge.. My Summer Vacation over at the beautiful Inspiration Journal challenge blog. There is tons of summertime inspiration over there and the Design Team have shared their beautiful artwork too! Happy holidays everyone! Long may they continue! 

Thank you for calling. Hope you can play along with the new dare. Many thanks to everyone that joined in with my dare last week! I love this time of the year and it's lovely seeing everyone's beachy/summer creations. ♥

  Have a great weekend, whatever the weather! Gez oxox

10 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOve this Gez especially all the "beady" stuff around the bottom xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how all the elements have come together on this and i've just noticed all those beads along the bottom - the colours are just right.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skill at putting stamped scenes together - this card is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh wow, wonderful card Gezzy, I love the creased houses (did you stamp them on tissue paper ?...) and your beads at the bottom, fabulous !!!! Happy Sunday, hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I came over to have a close look! This is gorgeous! Love the beachy scene you created and those shells and beads at the bottom looks like a treasure! Love this tons! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might want to share this with Inspiration Journal "My Summer Vacation." http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=1879

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Terry for your kind words. I had SO much fun making this card :) What a beautiful challenge blog you have shared with me. I am delighted to link up xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! Love the scene you have created and the beads - nice touch! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge for August. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful scene you created for the CI Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx