Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 25 August 2013

Have you heard the news...

I don't like blowing my own trumpet BUT!!! ... I have been very kindly invited back to demo again at the Craft Range 
near Burnley, Lancs on the 14th September.


I am thrilled and excited!!

I'm doing a happy dance! 

(I might need to go and lie down in a dark room due to too much excitement.. you'll never guess they've invited me to run workshops in the autumn too!!!!) Sssh...


  Hope you can pop by.. it's going to be a GREAT day!

 Gez oxox

12 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop, I'm doing a happy dance for you too sweetie. Congratulations darling, more than well deserved.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all excited then thinking that I'd be able to come and see you do your 'thang' but I quickly realised that I have to go to a 50th party that night in Swindon. It's for one of Chris's old uni friends whom I've never met before and highly unlikely to meet again either :-(
    Anyway I must try not to get annoyed, as I'll still have the chance to hopefully try out one of your classes in the Autumn :-) Well done you and forget the darkened room; just enjoy the success and get in the light! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, sweet lady Diane. Thank you for your kind comments. We will definately get together soon. Hugs, Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Dawn & Anesha, excited isn't the word!!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, great news for you, congrats Gezz !! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay yay yay - glad to be joining you on demo day - great news about the workshops - hoping to get to comex

    ReplyDelete
  8. We shall have fun Linda!

    Thanks Coco! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Well deserved, enjoy yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh! Exciting ;) Congrats...can see you dancing that happy dance ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Gez, you will knock 'em dead! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow how fabulous Gez and well deserved. x :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx