Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 9 August 2013

Life Book 2013 Week 31 ~ Butterfly girl

Well, not one to give up! Many thanks to Jeanette House for her super words of encouragement and AWESOME lesson.

Here's my second attempt at what I wanted to achieve and boy, I was super excited to see her appearing on my collage.



Absolutely loved this Life Book lesson. I was thrilled to leave my page as a sketch!

Itchy fingers soon had me reaching for my supplies as I desperately wanted to finish the page, and see my girl take shape! so much so, I must apologise for a late night photograph never the best!


 She's breathing, she's listening to the rhythm of her heart and finally making sense of it all...


 She took a long time coming, but she's here now!

 Have a great weekend. I'm off up the Lake District with my family for a few days. Btw, ice skating was a blast and NO broken bones!!

Happy creating, Gez oxox

14 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW Gez!!!! he is so beautiful and really makes me emotional! Wonderful, inspiring work my lovely. Have a brilliant few days away xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She turned out absolutely gorgeous, Gezzy! Well done, it's a fabulous page - one to be really proud of. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Gez.
    Have a lovely weekend up my neck of the woods. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love it. have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's lovely--just like you, Gez! Have fun this weekend! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Gave me goosebumps. She is so lovely Gez! Your description of her and your choice of words on the page say so much! Have a lovely break! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'I got chills - they're multiplying..............' OMG Gez, she is stunning, you rock sweetie. Lol I'm going to be humming all day now!! Have a fab weekend my lovely.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez, I can honestly say this is the most beautiful journal page, I have ever seen! Love the flower texture on her forehead! Breathtaking! Enjoy the weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn's comment really made me smile but it is a fabbo page Gez; your heart is clearly being listened to at the moment and telling you lots of lovely things.
    Fingers crossed for no rain in the lakes for you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful powerful page Gez. x :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breathtaking art work Gez! Enjoy your family time away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Gez, you've certainly got faces sorted!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! I love the look of it and she does look as if she is breathing and listening. Super creation - I can tell you are excited and you definitely should be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx