Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #111 Shades of purple, yellow & orange

It's time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. Our lovely hostess Jane has a sumptious colour challenge for you today.. shades of purple, yellow & orange.

Here's my card..

  Stamps used: 3 Girls and Happy Birthday to you!

Fab, fab challenge Jane! Thank YOU!

I was pretty nervous creating this card as I placed it straight onto the gelli plate! Knowing how messy I normally get! Thankfully, no paint where there shouldn't be any!

I masked the centre of the card and once the paint was dry I stamped my image using Jet Black archival ink from A sprinkle of imagination. N.B.. they also stock Stampotique stamps!

I just love this image of the 3 girls! Just perfect for a summer birthday!

Hope you have a lovely day. Happy creating, Gez oxox


16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gez, you were definitely brave!! Turned out wonderful though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Gez, so bright and summery.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is gorgeous + inspiring, Gez!!! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet Gez! I am going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got it right Gez - perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that gelli print background ;)
    Have yet to find time to play with mine!!! LOL
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card sweetie, what fun, and very clever, techniques you have used. Brave for sure tee hee but well worth it my lovely.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous. I've been cruising your art work and am very wow'd. You've got a great talent for color and composition. Hugs, GAil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always... Love it.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whole idea Gez. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this makes me wish it was my birthday, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the background around the image is PUUUUURRRRRFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful - I haven't been to visit in a while and I have to say your creations are AMAZING! Glad I stopped by this morning! I feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx