Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ 113 Wedding

Time for a brand NEW challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog and the blog is looking beautiful this morning.

We have a great challenge from Maria today.. this is what she says...

  Summer is the perfect season for weddings and special events. I personally don't like weddings so much. But I do enjoy making wedding cards and other handmade items. My challenge for you this weeks is: WEDDING! Create a card, layout, favor, anything you want.

 Fab, fab challenge! Here is my card...
             Stamp used: Lovebirds

Love, love, love the Lovebirds stamp from Stampotique Originals! I have used it on so many occasions. It is definately one of my go to stamps.

Here I stamped an image onto bright white cardstock and coloured with Copic pens. The image was cut out and layered and mounted onto a gelli plate background.

The sentiment was hand written to tie in with the flower fronds... not sure it works! This card is going to be for my other half and so I know he won't mind... all is well! We celebrate a special anniversary at the end of this month and although Maria's theme is wedding I think this will make a nice anniversary card too!

Thank you for calling. Remember the challenge is open until the end of the month and any stamps may be used on your design. Two random players will each receive a $30 gift certificate to spend in store. Hope you can join us. Good luck!

 Happy creating, Gez oxox

14 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours - very cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card sweetie, beautiful, vibrant colours and that stamp is indeed adorable.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your handwriting on the card, just adds such a special touch to the beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, I thought your writing was a stamp!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are fab! The pens worked beautifully! Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gez, I love this stamp and it looks fab with your background.
    Have a very happy anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very lovely Gez, I'm sure you other half will appreciate even if it doesn't mind usually (I have the same at home Lol :)) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! how come i've never seen that stamp before? ;)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful birds Gez and the colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx