Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ #114 Use 3 circles

It's lovely to be officially back in Blogland! Not quite sure where the last month has disappeared to??! Had some fantastic family days with the children. I love a full house.. all too soon it's time to get the name labels sewn into new school uniforms and help my daughter move into her accomodation for her 2nd year of studies at Uni.. I'm going to miss that girl so much!

Today sees a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.

This weeks challenge has been chosen by the very lovely Kaz and while it's not my groups turn to showcase our designs for Stampotique I just had to play along as I LOVE circles!


 I am in the process of trying out some designs for journal covers and of course, just had to include some circles!


Lots of gorgeous scrummy layers and textures on these covers...


The centre image is called Artiste Block by Roc Nicolas and is available from Stampotique Originals along with Alpha, the cute little guy is from Picture Door and Weasel's sign!

Love, love, love these covers! Thanks Kaz for a fab challenge!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Hoping to catch up with everyone once the boys are back at school next week. Going to enjoy the last few days together and fit in another trip to the ice rink! :D

   Happy creating, Gez oxox


13 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Gez, I love your zingy colours and choice of stamps. Enjoy your last few day of the holidays. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The designs + colors are amazing! Truly inspiring, Gez! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this journal cover. It has so much depth and the colours blend beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sue! The holidays went so fast! :(
    Thanks Tina & Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful AJ page Gez, I love your colourful background, your wonderful circles, and all the nice ideas you had with some of this cool Stampotique stamps !! Hope all things are ok for you & your children before the start of school... very soon ! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lours, gorgeous work my lovely! Absolutely delighted for you about the Craft Range, such exciting times for you! HUGGGGGSSSS XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez these covers are super. I am in awe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how it turned out, especially all the white!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it Gez and the colours are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx