Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 3 August 2013

My dress! Art journal page..

What a journey!

Inspired by Dina Wakley's Life book lesson.... it came just at the right time...

Thank you Dina & for your lovely comments on Instagram xx


Journaling certainly does help heal...

This has to be the most powerful page I have made..  

It's a dress I don't have to wear anymore! It lives in my journal!

~♥~

It's a very sad time for us right now, I carry a lot of what if's and if only's...

Remembering my Dad with lots of love..


We still miss him dearly..

Hug your loved ones

&

journal!

oxoxo


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page sweetie, very powerful. Lol you lucky thing to be doing the class, I have her book and it's become one of my 'go to' books for inspiration, crammed full of very useful info!! Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez.
    Gorgeous Dina inspired page. Had the pleasure of meeting her in March at Art From The Heart and she is such an inspiration.
    It is my Dad's Birthday in 7 days (he died 9 years ago) and I was very close to him, very like him, so it is a hard time isn't it, thinking of you. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Gez - love it . It was my Dad's birthday last Wednesday he died 29 years ago - still miss him xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Gez - love it . It was my Dad's birthday last Wednesday he died 29 years ago - still miss him xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending x to you

    ♥ that page.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collage and post! Art journaling and journal writing are the most healing things I do for myself. Hugs + healing thoughts to you, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe sweetheart. I don't know the story behind the dress but your page is very inspiring. I still miss my 'Dad' after 30yrs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, this one is utterly awesome and FABULOUS. And I know so well what you mean and feel... Healing thoughts to you, with love. Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx