Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 29 September 2013

A Day To Remember!

I've had the most FANTASTIC day yesterday, just what the doctor ordered!!

Good friends, old and new, good weather and lots of crafty shopping!!!

I finally made it to PORT SUNLIGHT.. Yeah!

It was a bit scarey in the morning, being hemmed in by lots of other crafty shoppers! A completely new experience for me.. lots of sights to take in, a lovely breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.. what more could a girl ask for.. :)

I didn't get many pictures in the morning, I was too busy finding my feet!!!! 

Here's a pic of the gorgeous tea shop! I could have stayed inside forever!




And so today, I can't wait to get inky, painty, and messy!!!!!


And remember my wonderful day, over wayyy too quickly!

♥♥♥
 Lots of ideas.......................................!!

Gelli plate first I think! ;-)) 

(I need to get some conkers and Rice Krispies first too! 
No, not for the Gelli plate, lol.. but it's a thought! ;-)


Have a wonderful Sunday, whatever your plans...

 Gez oxox


12 comments:

  1. Hey Gez, knew you would love PS, but it is so busy isn't it and hot too. I did not go yesterday (it's the GNPE this coming weekend, so can only do one or the other).
    I will be at PS in March next year.
    I see you bought some PaperArtsy stuff.....oooo I love that stall. Did you win any of the prizes on the day, they give one every hour.
    Hope to see you there next time.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe sounds like you really had a fabulous day my lovely :D I great escape from daily life! Now go have fun with your new goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you yesterday Gez! Like you planning a play day despite ricking my neck totally last night! Had to sit up to sleep propped up by pillows(hubby thinks it's because I spent too much money yesterday!!)
    Take care, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun getting messy, I love my gelli plate. I know your going to get lost in it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need those wonderful days and boy it looks like you will continue to have fun! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fab to have a hug with you yesterday and great to have my first visit to PS too - i felt a little overwhelmed too - being deaf such a high volume of noise can be a bit over powering but i kept going outside for a breather and chat to anyone who was sat outside too - met some great folks - hope you have had a brill play day today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez, well you and I both hve been out shopping crafty stuff. I went to the demodays at Doe@Ding (a craft shop here in the Netherlands). I already put some of my stuff to use and made a vintage layout in my Donna Downey journal. Love the way it turned out. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez
    I love your new look from your avitar. You look wonderful! Happy news on your blog. Glad you had such a great day. Also thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog. It was so nice to read and makes me feel loved and appreciated. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAve fun playing with your stash! ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx