Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

A sprinkle of imagination ~ Altered envelope

Happy, happy, happy! I am delighted to be returning from absence to join the Design Team over at A sprinkle of imagination. Special thanks, to Vicki and the whole team for putting up with me being missing! Life has been throwing quite a few curve balls this year.. another month and I should be out the other side! Too much going on to be away any longer though!!

Those who are regular visitors to my blog can't help but notice the excitment going on over at Stampotique Originals with TONS of FABULOUS new fall releases.. all of which will be arriving in the UK very soon!

I am very, very privileged to already own some of the NEW designs and couldn't wait to ask Vicki if I could showcase some of them for her knowing what a FANTASTIC stock of them she carries over at the shop A sprinkle of imagination

Today, I am sharing an altered envelope.. I've been making these for just over 12 months now and always love how they turn out. My daughter has quite a collection!!


 Products used:

Blank envelope
Bubble wrap (for background texture)
Black Micron pen - see below

NEW STAMPS from STAMPOTIQUE ORIGINALS
(Available for Pre-order)
I'm learning to fly (2426J)
Hamlet of Halloween (6171J)
(Stars) from the Design Cube (10012R)


Here is the reverse side of my envelope.


More acrylic paint, stamps used are Enjoy today (7319) and Carol's flower, small (9166) from Stampotique Originals. I coloured the flowers using Derwent Inktense pencils and a black Sakura Pigma Micron Pen for outlining.

Many thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance Happy creating, Gez oxox


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Gez! Glad you seem to be getting back on track and I am sure a Sprinkle will be glad you're back too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Gez I love these envelopes that you do ...one of these days I might find time lol. Sooo glad you can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing! I adore this, Gez! So very creative and lovely to gaze upon! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS :-) Love it. Hope all is well with you. S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, you didn't mention who the lucky recipient will be of this little beauty?! may i suggust someone? me! loll
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx