Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Collage tag for A sprinkle..

of Imagination! I am delighted this week to be sharing a tag I've made for A sprinkle of imagination. They have a great choice of scrapbook papers in store, along with a fab selection of paints, pens and other goodies.. I love browsing the store!

Isn't he... just the cutest heffalump!

I started out with using a sheet of patterned paper from the Yours Truly range called Polka by Glitz Design. I simply cut a tag shape around the elphant and ran it through my sewing machine.. I also added scraps from a couple of other sheets.. you know those tiny pieces that you save and never want to throw away!!

I used the reverse side of the Polka sheet, I love double sided paper as you get more for your money! The word 'LOVE' comes from a sheet called Ephemera also by Glitz Design, I have had so much mileage from this sheet!

To finish the tag, I added a couple of Prima Crystals and a piece of dyed muslin cloth for the tie.

Many thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Happy creating, Gez oxox

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute....have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty and a great way to use up bits of scrap paper.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet collage! xo T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx