Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 13 September 2013

One more.... sleep!!

It's getting a bit exciting here in East Lancashire.. tomorrow it's the FREE Grand Craft Event at the Craft Range.

It's official I shall be there!!


 Really hope you can come and join us, these events are ALWAYS really special ♥

I am very lucky indeed to be working with some really great products from Tando Creative
... chipboard, stencils & masks.

How LUCKY am I?

Have a great weekend, whatever your plans. Gez oxox


3 comments:

  1. "back by popular demand"...I should think so my lovely! Shame I can't come xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all who visited. It was a great day and a very big pleasure to be asked. Many thanks to everyone at the Craft Range for your kind invitation xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx