Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Stampotique Designer's Challenge #118 Washi Tape

This weeks challenge over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge is to use washi tape on your artwork.

Too good a challenge to resist!


I have used a fabulous image by the gorgeous Roc Nicolas called Stacked Cups and coloured them using water colour pencils from A sprinkle of imagination. Wish you could all join me for a cuppa!

 Happy creating, Gez

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gez. Fab image and I love Washi Tape too.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work sweetie, I'm loving the background.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a cuppa at moment! Beautiful colored cups and what a great energetic background! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this looks great!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, great colourful combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock Gez, the colours are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx