Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Stampotique Designers Challenge #115 Layers

What an exciting week this week over at Stampotique Originals! Have you seen the NEW RELEASES yet? Be still my beating heart!!

Today, it's time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog. This week our lovely hostess Sue is challenging everyone to use layers, here is what she has to say.. 

I love to use layers on my projects, be it layers of paint and inks or layers of
card, or both. I challenge you to use at least three layers on your creation.
Have fun xx

Oooooooooh! This challenge is right up my street!!

I've made journal covers.. I am really enjoying binding my own art journals combined with the NEW images from Linda Peterson and Roc Nicolas. Perfect!

 Stamps used: Hazel Heart, Whole Heart, Roc's bird from Be Grateful, Stars from the Design Cube, & Numeric

I've tinkered and tweaked Roc's birds.. I think that's one of the wonderful things you can do with a lot of the designs from Stampotique, you can make them your own!


I can't remember how many layers there are... definately, more than 3!


 Lots of textures, feels lovely to touch!


Thank you for calling today. I hope you like my journal covers as much as I do! Please remember each weekly challenge is open for the whole of the month, don't forget to include the challenge number with your name when you are entering so that you can go into the monthly draw, where 2 lucky random winners will each win a $30 gift certificate to spend in store..... oooooooh, think of those lovely new stamps!!!!

  Good luck, Gez oxox

16 comments:

  1. Really like how your layers give the journal cover such depth. Now, I just need to get my hands on some of these lovely new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal cover Gez.
    I recently bought a Zutter machine and I love making little books, must have a go at this challenge this week.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great Gez looks like lots of layers to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And, I love the textured component! Hugs and joy! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fandabbydozy as ever! xx

    Even us mere mortals in the UK can enter the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strong journal cover, with lots of layering and interest! Beautifully composed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this journal cover Gez. The colours are exactly the one's I'd choose! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuteness overload!!! love all the little details you added
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great journal cover, it does look very tactile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as always. Love the colour combination. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Gez! Love the colours and the whole idea

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful Gez, I made it too easy for you lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous!!! Love the colours u have used, & gr8 combo if images hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful - great colors and stamps, layout... Love your work a lot! :)
    Have a great day, Gez!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx