Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 1 September 2013

STAMPOTIQUE ORIGINALS Blog Hop Fall 2013


EXCITING NEWS!!!

'Official Announcement!'

Some of you may have already heard, but Stampotique Originals has got some fabulous new designs being released today.  Wait until you see these!!!  

We know we say that every time, but each release seems to come with such great new stamps it's hard not to find a favorite with each new release.  We've been bursting at the seams to share these with you.

This month, we also are introducing a brand new artist.  Her name is Linda Peterson and we think a lot of you are going to love her line of stamps, they are darling.

So hop along with the design team and some special guests to see the new stamps the team has been working with.  The more blogs you comment on, the better your chances of winning some goodies are.

Let us know what your favorite ones were and we'll pick a few random winners from the blog comments (this includes the design team blogs) to win a grab bag of the new stamps.  You will have until 9/10/13 to comment and our winners will be announced with the new challenge on 9/11/13.

   ****************

 How Exciting is this!
(no more sitting on hands or buttoning lips!!)


Hello and welcome to my blog! If you have landed here from Nellie's gorgeous blog Dutch Stamptramp then you are in the right place!

Today, as part of the blog hop I am showcasing some of the gorgeous new stamps from Linda Peterson. I am 100% sure these brand new stamps are going to be hot, hot, hot!

The first piece I am sharing with you today is a canvas. 

The background is made up of many different layers of acrylic paint and even some paper napkin! 


   NEW STAMPS used.. (12010P) Hazel heart & (12011K) Whole Heart text

  also, used Heart Flowers, Heart Vine and Honeycomb background

   ~♥~

I couldn't resist making a tag!

Isn't she just adorbs!

Stamps used: (12021P) Rain & (12022J) Rain text


 close-up's.. I painted her brolly & welly bobs and coated them with glossy accents!


Thank you for calling, I hope you like my creations, you will want to hop on over to France Papillon's gorgeous blog Papillon sur la branche from here, if you are just coming across my blog you may want to begin at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog.. below is a complete list if you have got lost along the way!

Gez Butterworth  (YOU are HERE!)

Hope you enjoy hopping along with the designers and we can't wait to see what you create using your new stamps.

Happy creating, Gez


53 comments:

  1. Both your canvas and your tag are wonderful. I love the textures, layers of color and pattern, and of course the wonderful new stamps! They're adorable. I also love the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gez, love, love, love your makes....The canvas is stunning, love all the layers and detail...and the tag is just soo cute...the stamps are lovely. S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Gez !!! Fabulous new stamps (love also the text ones!) and great association on both your canvas and tag...! :) Happy sunday, hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful!!! I love how cheerful and bright they are. Hope you have a blessed September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Gez, these stamps are going to be sooo well used arn't they :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors! Love what you have done with the new stamps. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda's stamps are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you've made Gez. Gorgeous and colourful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Gez, great cards again, love the quotes!

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Gez...love the wee girl with the brolly...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! look at that background! IS JUST WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun makes, I´m still smiling while typing this... Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gez, LOVE your cards! You know I do cards too, but I actually never make my own backgrounds, where as I love that process when I'm art journaling. So you have once more inspired me. Have a great Sunday, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Gez and I LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Gez, that background on your canvas is amazing! Love the structure you gave it. The tag has beautiful, vibrant colors. Wow! The images are awesome! Hugs Annika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two brilliant makes Gez. Love the glossy brolly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute stamps and you made nice things with them. Wishlist is still getting longer.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love, Love, Love your projects!!! I love your backgrounds. They came out fabulous!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous stamps and so cherful colors its just so charmaing ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous canvas and tag!! I love your choice of colors and textures!! stamps are fantastic can't wait to get some as well! thnx for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG,Gez! I am already so in love with Heather! Totally brilliant work here, my friend. Where do I order? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  22. great backgrounds on your creations, love the 2nd one with the black/white skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I do looove these girls! Aloha, angi in hana

    ReplyDelete
  24. The canvas and tag are fantastic! The tag really made me smile! Great stamps too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  25. new stamps + what you did with them = cuteness overload!!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute projects - love those little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your canvas is beautiful! The colors and textures blend so well together. The text and Hazel are just perfect. Wonderful job! Loving the new stamps... Can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely fabulous the way you blend colours and design always a pleasure to look at love the new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the colors you used and how you glossy accented her boots. love the sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great projects! Fabulous coloring and I love that mixed background- nothing like throwing a napkin into the mix! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love the canvas and the glossy bits on the tag are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love them both the background on the canvas is ace and the glossy brolly and wellies are brill x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oooh love how you've used the new stamps Gez, great backgrounds too.

    My faves have to be Miguel has a gift and sheep monster!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm sure you must have been totally excited to get the new stamps! Live your projects!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  35. love the things you made with these great new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  36. you are blowing me away Gez..LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your creations are wonderful! I really like Linda's designs and you certainly did them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gez these are so adorable, love that pink and she is such a sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Truly inspired, Gez!!
    Your work is always breathtaking!
    Val :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gorgeous makes Gez. Loving the glossy accent boots and your canvas is so colourful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such clever uses of the new images. Those galoshes look so real!! Like they should squeak!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your canvas and the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are so adorable! I LOVE the new stamps! Wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such fun vibrant colors to showcase the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh very nice canvas! (with paper napkins) As a budding mixed media artist I am always happy to be inspired and that is just what I found when I arrived at your blog! Thank you so much for sharing with this new visitor/follower! I agree, going to be HOT HOT HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  46. i like your label and card!
    Fieneke

    ReplyDelete
  47. Two wonderful creations Gez...love the new stamps! Thanks for the blog hop and chance to win some great Stampotique stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx