Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #142 Use a pen/paint pen/marker

Time for a brand NEW challenge today over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge and the lovely Magda is our hostess this week and here is what she has to say...

I always have a pen or pencil with me. Always with notebook full of drawings and doodles. I'm sure not only me! I would love to see a pen in your project. It can be a drawing, doodles or simply some journaling. It might be even a single word. I'm looking forward to see your entries for this challenge!
Great challenge! Magda! 
My pens and pencils are my favourite tools by far! I've created a little Easter tag and had great fun doodling...



The way Easter is coming we WILL be still wearing hats and scarves like Weasel !!

The background was made using Distress Inks and water. Weasel was stamped onto white cardstock, embossed and coloured with Copic pens then added to the tag. I did the same with Daniel's Hare but stuck him onto 3D foam pads before adding him to the tag.

Floral Flutter and the Crow Line were both stamped directly onto the tag using Archival ink. I doodled around the border and flowers with a couple of my favoruite pens Uniball pens from France Papillon's gorgeous Etsy shop :))

Thank you for calling. Happy Easter to you All!

Gez xx


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gez, loving those bright colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Great how you have done the pen round the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything about this tag: the stamps you used, the colors, the doodling... yummy!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always am envious of the backgrounds you create, the colors and design of them are amazing. Love the sign on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun!!! Loving the colours!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! the background is a dream!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your most likely right, it snowed here last week and I think it might be chilly on Easter this year. I love your tag and the background is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous !
    Love it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did catch that weather comment here, Gez, and totally agree! A very cute Easter tag card with lots of color. Love your doodling...I will try to include more pen work in my creations as a result of this challenge. You seem so at ease with this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Gez, I LOVE your doodling. I'm like Kay, I'll have to try harder too lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope to put away the scarves Gez but you never know! haha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh, this is just darling...I love the touches of red on the bottom, makes it pop!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx