Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ #144 Postcard

There's a lovely new challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog and the winners of the blog hop revealed!

This week our hostess is Sue here is what she has to say, Good morning everyone, it's Sue here and I'm delighted to be hosting this weeks challenge. I'm sure that every crafter has had that block where their mojo has packed it's bags and gone on holiday. I know I've sat and looked at a sheet of card and had no ideas at all. One way I've got to get over this is just to decide what size or shape I want to make. So I pick a card or a tag, or in this case a postcard. Postcards are great fun and it's amazing how much you can get on a 6x4 (inches) area. So this week I would like you to make a postcard. Have Fun!

I really loved this challenge, thanks Sue! It's a great size to work with I can see me making lots more postcards!


       Stamps used: Happy, Happy, Happy, DogHappy Head Appliances Cube, Barcode Text, Barcode  also, French Journal Page & Raindrops (in the background)

There are lots of different layers on this postcard, it's nice that you can see allsorts peeking through including one of France's new stamps French Journal Page and also Raindrops by Magda Polakow

Thank you for calling and leave a comment if you get the chance. The Design Team have lots of inspiration to share with you over at the challenge BLOG. Hope you can join in the fun!   Happy creating, Gez


14 comments:

  1. oh my, that is sheer lush in my opinion! gorgeous :)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo totally gorgeous darling!!!! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Gez. Must try and fit a "Postcard" in for Stampotique this week. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this very festive birthday card, Gez! You color choices alone make me happy! I agree that it's amazing to be able to see all the layers--all one has to do is look! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright and funky Gez. Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, loving all the great color and those dogs are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layers and colours on this postcard. The dogs look cute in their party hats !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glorious colours Gez! Just love all the layers! Hope all is well with you! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez, Great postcard and I love all your colors and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gez this is gorgeous, so much to see, and such a fun postcard. This would brighten up anyones day xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous postcard Gez love the bunting!

    Happy Bank Holiday to you. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That background is absolutely stunning.

    Great combination of colors, textures, images, and suchlike.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx