Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Stampotique Originals Spring 2014 BLOG HOP




EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!

The time has come for Stampotique fans EVERYWHERE!!!

  Stamp releases Spring 2014 see (HERE!)

If you are a fan of our Facebook page you may have already gotten a sneak peek of some of the new images we are excited to be releasing today.  We hope you will join us for the blog hop to see a variety of those images.

There are lots of new images from our favorite stamp designers and we are proud to welcome one of our newest stamp designer, Magda Polakow, whom you have seen tons of her fabulous creations here as part of our design team.  We think you will find a few stamps that you can't live without.

Join us through the blog hop for your chance to win some random goodies-we will be randomly drawing two winners for a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps at the Stampotique online store.  The new stamps should be available over there now.

Also, make sure you hop all the way through for an exciting announcement on our Stampotique Designers Blog for an additional chance to win some goodies and some additional recognition as an artist.

You should have arrived to my blog from Kim Howard , if you did not arrive from there you may want to start the hop at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog. 

 By now as you are nearing the end of the blog hop, I'll try and keep it short and sweet !! I have two projects to share with you today...

Every creative soul needs something to cover up with while they are getting inky, painty, messy or if you are like me and have finally run out of things to wear that don't have any inky/painty marks on then it's time for hubby to buy you an apron to wear! *blushes* !!!!!

Here's my new apron !




also

Home sweet home & Floral Flutter

There is lots of room left to add more artwork to my apron, I asked my little boy 
if he would like to stamp a handprint on my apron with me, we had great fun! 

 
I shall enjoy wearing my apron with pride especially when I am doing workshops :))

~♥~

Next, I have a little Easter card to share with you using the FABULOUS new bunny from Roc Nicolas


Stamps used: Bunny

Thank you for looking, I hope you are enjoying the blog hop, all the new stamp releases are going to become favourites for sure!


  When you are finished visiting my blog you will want to hop on over to Sue Davis

Have fun hopping, we will be pulling the random winners of the blog at our next challenge on April 23, 2014. 

Happy hopping, Gez xx

57 comments:

  1. Oh love this, both your projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your apron and your card is gorgeous!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your creations Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the apron, and that bunny is totally outrageous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, new stamps - fabulous! Love your apron with it gorgeous stamps and handprints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do realize i'll have to steal your idea of the apron, do you? It's just amazing!! love the Bunny as well, fab background :)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done!!! The apron is really a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your projects! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The apron is such a great idea ... Love what you have done with the stamps and the Card using Roc's bunny is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely apron Gez and so individual. The bunny looks a little sad maybe because he has lost his eggs. Fabulous card with a dreamy background.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great apron! Thanks for using my new bunny stamp, too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow great idea - looks awesome <3
    Great Gezzy

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your apron! Fabulous! And the card is so cute too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Couldn't agree with you more about the fab bunny! Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice. Great idea to stamp on clothing. X Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want an apron like this too, great idea, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your apron is awesome! Very clever way of using the images.

    I'm away to hop on....

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooo loving your new pinny Gez! Handprints are a brilliant addition! Gorgeous rabbit card too, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea your apron!!! I LOVE it! Thank you for sharing! Your bunny card is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow wow Gez, love both your new apron with the two hands by you and your small boy, and the great card with this fantastic bunny by Roc!!! :) Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would like to have an apron like yours, well I need to invent something... there are those great new stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like both of your creations ,and the apron, such a fab idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun apron, great idea. Love the bunny, he is adorable on the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love how you popped your handprints on your fabulous stamped apron. What fun.
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The apron is a great idea, Gez! But your Easter card is stunning I think !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wowzers! Love the way you used the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing art apron, Gez! You have inspired me to add a bit of art to mine!! Great Easter card, too. Lots of yummy color in both, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loving everything about your creations, that apron is so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are both wonderful Gez! Your apron made me smile the words are so true.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the background of your bunny card

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your apron!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  32. I ruined another shirt this past weekend. I clearly need to get an apron.

    Now I'm truly inspired to get one and decorate it like yours! Fabulous idea, so wonderfully done!

    Your card is amazing too. I especially like the way you have positioned the bunnies. That background is gorgeous and in my favorite colors!

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Gez, I just love your apron!! Great idea! And your card is super cute! HUgs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are both brilliant Gez, love that bunny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. The apron is a wonderful project. I LOVE the bunny card... the design is very clever! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Be still my beating heart, your apron is so precious. Want nothing more than a t-shirt stamped with some of the new releases, especially Typewriter Alpha and Splattered Mug. I shall get right on it when the stamps arrive in the UK!!!

    Love how you have created movement and fun with Bunny, brilliant card:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Delicious projects... the apron is absolutely brilliant. I'm already in love with France's alphabet stamps - you're not helping with my willpower!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  38. I always forget we can stamp things other than paper...thank you for reminding me to think outside the paper box! Great projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh Gez, Adorable!! Both the apron and the bunny pic! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gez, I love the apron. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  41. These are both fantastic Gez. The apron is precious and I totally love Roc's bunny. He's great in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great projects! Love the apron!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great idea Gez - Your apron is fab. Hoppin' on! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. oh my goodness...Gez!!! I love your apron! Wear it with pride. Love what you did with the new stamps. You design for the best rubber stamp company on the web. Thanks for the HOP it has been so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your apron is just absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a wonder idea yr apron is - the addition of yr hands is super. Yr bunny card is gorgeous too. Tfs :))

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such a great apron! i love how you made it!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fabulous apron! Very unique!!! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great, both very different and original projects. Fun blog hop and great Stampotique release :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. That apron is so cute. Love the sentiment and practical art. Lobe the colours on the bunny card

    ReplyDelete
  51. The apron is a burner!!!! LOVE it. The sentiment is like made only just for me. (With two little kiddies and a hubby who only stays at home for the weekend.)

    ReplyDelete
  52. your apron is uniquely done and like that you had your child help you with hand prints.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. your apron is really so nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx