Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 23 May 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Origami

It's Friday again, and time for a brand NEW dare over at the Daring Cardmakers. I am delighted to be joining the fabulous challenge set by Leo.

Here is my card...


I've always loved origami since being little so I was determined not to let this dare pass me by! 

This card is for my daughter who is away from home sitting exams at University before she flies out to America for the summer so I thought I'd send her a little package from home... this card opens beautifully, my daughter is also a big fan of origami so I know she will just love this card.. it was really simple to make following this video on YouTube.... see HERE!

I have to smile at it's title... as mine doesn't appear to be elegant or for Valentine's!!!

I started with a large sheet of handmade paper and also stamped my images Hazelheart and Flying Heart by Stampotique Originals onto handmade paper too..

Here is inside my card...

Thank you for calling, I hope you can join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog. Have a super weekend whatever your plans... we are off to a wedding on Sunday, dressed up in our gladrags just hope the weather picks up as it's outside!!!

   Happy creating, Gez


7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gez! Sure to be treasured! Wishing her luck in the exams! America sounds like a great adventure! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Gez and I love the message inside. I thought I was going to see a video you'd made!!!!

    Please wish Rae lots of love from me for the exams and summer excitement xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so, so sweet Gez. I love the stamps and the special message inside. It is hard to let go of our young adults and not see them as much but it sounds like your daughter will have a great adventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the origami, sweet message too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just an amazing card, Gez! Love the folding, love the colors, love the image! A win-win-win for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an ingenious card Gez and I hope R's exams go well for her. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx