Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ #146 Orange and pink

There's a fabulous new challenge today over at the  Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week our hostess Corrie is spicing things up a bit! Here is what she says..

"Hello everybody and happy Wednesday to you. I am hosting today's Challenge and I would like you to use pink and orange in your background. Now my mother used to tell me that orange and pink don't go together but because I am a rebel, I think they do !!! 

So I would like you to use pink and orange in the background of your project. I am looking forward to see what you come up with. Happy crafting."

Fab, fab challenge Corrie!

I decided to go the whole hog and not only defy mother nature but got messy and as far away as possible from my CAS gemini twin!!! It felt good !!

Here is my card..

 photo GezButterworthSDC146Orangeandpink_zps57069b13.jpg

Stamps used: Cup Of Fun Certainty and Barcode Text (just for you)

The background was created using acrylic paint and collage paper. I stamped and embossed the cake onto white cardstock and stamped the sentiment directly onto the background using archival ink. A little stitching and a few glittery doodles, et complete!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, the Design Team have lots more inspiration to share with you, hope you can join in the fun! For full details and rules about the challenge see HERE

  Happy creating, Gez

15 comments:

  1. Fab, loving the bright colours, Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Gez, and a fun interpretation of this color challenge! Love your stitched border, and the polka dots add a festive air to this birthday party! Great use of France's bar code text, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome Gez, I love that cupcake and your pink and orange are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous enough to eat :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this soooooo much!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, pleased you enjoyed it !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun and cute, who wouldn't want to receive that for their birthday??
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love orange and pink together - what a gorgeous card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, I love orange and pink but this is just wonderful! It's brightened me up so much I really do feel it's just for me!! Hope things are good for you! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Great bright colors. I especially love the sparkly gold bits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the cupcake looks fab!!! I can not wait to use my stamp too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully bright and zingy I love the stitches.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Gez! Colours pop right of my screen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. In my consideration, the #1 Bitcoin exchange company is YoBit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx