Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ #148 Steampunk

Time for a fabulous new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers challenge blog and this week our hostess is Kathi Rerek has a fabulous challenge for you to create a Steampunk project using your stamps and your imagination!

Full details over on the challenge blog! Here is my Tando Creative altered arch.......


                                                          Stamps used: Toby and Timeless

Doesn't Toby look just the part! I think he could be a time traveller from the Steampunk era!

                                  Another great challenge, hope you can join in the fun!


Happy creating, Gez

~♥♥~

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gez, I love the colours on your arch, and you're right, Toby could definitely be a time traveller xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing Gez. Loving the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby is a definite steampunk star, Gez! Love all the rusted metal pieces, which are the cornerstone of steampunk, I think! Perfect color palette and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toby does look like he could be a time traveller I so agree! And the background arch is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toby is perfect for this Steampunk creation. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh he could be the next Dr Who!!! Fabulous work and I love the background my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks gorgeous Gez. The Steampunk theme is captured beautifully. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning Gez. Love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx