Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #149 Pink, Turquoise and Polka Dots

It's time for a brand NEW challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. 

This week our hostess Sam Read has got a GORGEOUS challenge for you, here is what she says...

Polka dots are great fun as a main feature or as a delicate accent to artwork. My other love is my favourite colour combination, pink and turquoise. So for this weeks challenge I'm inviting you to have fun with my favourite things: Pink, Turquoise and Polka Dots! I can't wait to see your creations, so get your rubber out and have lots of fun creating :)

I've created a journal page this week...
__._,_._
                                                             Stamps used: Love You Heart, Crow Line and Paris Postcard

My favourite colours! So loved this challenge! Thanks Sam!

Hope you can join in the fun over at the challenge blog, usual rules apply, see HERE for full details.

  Happy creating, Gez ♥

8 comments:

  1. Great page Gez... my favourite colours too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, love the loose background, pink and white paint just brilliant against the turquoise! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Gez, I love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page Gez :)
    Love the crows <3

    xxArwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Gez, I love that you used the hearts. I will have to get those, they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous journal page, Gez, full of life and wonder! Super cool interpretation of this week's Stampotique Designers' Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Gez, love everything about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absoulutely gorgeous Gez, these hearts look beautiful, and what a fab background xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx