Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 20 June 2014

Daring Cardmakers ~ Oodles of doodles...

I am EXCITED to be your hostess this week over at the Daring Cardmakers this week!

I LOVE to doodle... most of my shopping lists are covered in doodles... note books, journals, everything!

My dare this week is for you to include some hand drawn doodles into your card.. be as creative as you wish! Making the doodles your main feature or a classy accent... it's up to you! Have fun ♥

Here is my card...


A simple card this week using some of my favourite stamps ♥

My daughter is off to America in four days and life is  j u s t  a bit hectic! What's fresh!!

Hope you can join in the fun challenge, I look forward to seeing your creations.

Have a great weekend. Happy creating, Gez

7 comments:

  1. Hey Gez, Fabulous card today, I love the images and the great splats!
    Hope you Daughter gets away ok. I am off to Spain in a few hours (nipping off with Mum and Sister for a weeks Sun!)
    I won't be able to join in this challenge cos I am not hear (shame as it's one of my favourite theme's!!) Darn it!
    Take Care. debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doodling and splats Gez, fun card! Hope DD has a safe trip and enjoys the States!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card my lovely! Please give Rae my love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my Doodle Queen, Gez! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Gez! I too love to doodle - didn't always go down well in staff meetings!!!! Just love the way you added those splashes of blue! Hope everything is going ok! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just adore this card, every little bit of it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx