Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #150 Celebrate!

It's a rather EXCITING challenge this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge... it's no ordinary challenge, it's our 150th !!!!

I am proud to have been showcasing my artwork for Stampotique Originals since I joined them way back on challenge No. 24 (Really?!!!)

Here is what our FANTASTIC Design Team Coordinator Kim Howard has to say...

Today we have a super fun challenge for you.  

We are excited at Stampotique that our fans have helped us grow so much and that our stamps, challenges and Facebook page have become such a big hit.  In honor of our excitement, and our 150th challenge, our theme is CELEBRATION.  We want you to create with celebration in mind, whether it's celebrating a birthday, anniversary, wedding, graduation or new baby...let's celebrate!

Not to put a damper on our celebration, but our team is bidding a few of our members farewell. Maria has been with the team and has shown us how talented she is not only as an artist but as a stamp designer.  Tanja has only been with us a short while but we have enjoyed seeing her creations each week.  We celebrate the opportunity we had to have them on our design team and wish them the best.

We will NOT be having a new call for designers as our current designers will all be remaining for another term.  We are happy to say we are looking for 4 new guest designers and so along with this fun challenge, we will pick some of our guest designers from those who are participating in our 150th challenge. Along with the chance to be a guest designer, we'll also be picking a random winner for a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

Can't wait to see how you celebrate this week!

Sad to see Maria & Tanja leave us I am sure you will join me in wishing them both lots of luck in the future...

Here is my card for challenge 150 !!

Let's have a party!


The usual rules apply, please see the challenge blog for FULL DETAILS and your chance to win a $30 gift certificate to spend instore!
   
 Thank you for calling, now go get your party frock on and get stampin' ;0)

Wait?!!!

 Gez ♥♥


11 comments:

  1. Awesome Gez :)
    Love them in this scene <3

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card to celebrate love it!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created such a fun card, Gez! Line Up is perfect to use here, I think! Love the festive colors! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Gez, I love the background you've created here xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!!! A really fun feel to it my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always rock my Carousel stamp, this is amazaballs!!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to go to their party!! Love this Gez and congrats on the length of time on the team! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Gez, I love that they are getting ready to go party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You used some of my favorite stamps all in one project. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, that's a wonderful card!!!! Thanks for the inspiration Gez.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx