Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge #152 Sentimental

Happy Wednesday!

I am delighted to be your hostess this week for the latest challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

I just love sentiments and sayings, they really say it all to me! They make a piece finished! I'd like you to share some of your favourite words with us this week! They can be a main focal point or an embellishment, it's your choice! Say it with words...

 Stamps used: Hazel Heart Whole Heart

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join in with this fun challenge over at the challenge blog. Normal rules apply and also your chance to win a $30 gift certificate to spend online at the gorgeous new looking Stampotique Originals online store!

Have a great week. Gez xx


9 comments:

  1. Gez, that is so pretty and I love how the background colours have blended. Perfect quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is absolutely amazing, Gez! It is definitely strong, yet does not overpower beautiful Hazel (one of my favorite stamps-ever!) and your perfect sentiment! Thanks for hosting this week at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice tag Gez, I love that your used Hazel Heart, she is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice tag Gez, I love that your used Hazel Heart, she is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty tag, Gez. I really loved doing your challenge although I am not really a sentimental girl !!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Gez, I love that background. Thanks for a fab challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stitching around your Tag, beautiful background and love your words. Great challenge this week :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous background and what a sweetie! I love the colours you use Gez :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Gez what a fab colours! Thanks for setting such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx